Many users tend to have complex and lengthy passwords so that the security of their email account is not easily breached. But in doing so, they tend to forget them on some occasion. But Gmail provides the users with an option to reset their passwords by following some easy to implement steps which don’t consume a lot of users’ time. All that users need to do is to take help from the technical support team of Gmail to learn about the steps involved.
Following are the steps to reset the password as provided by Gmail Helpline Number.
- In the very first step users must login to their Gmail account using their last remembered password.
- If they are unable to login then they must click on the Need Help link below the login box.
- In the next step users must give their current email account id to proceed to next step.
- Users must then enter the last remembered password in the given field.
- In the next step users must verify their registered phone number. On this number only a password recovery code will be sent.
- Once the code is received by users, they must enter it in the given field.
- Users will be taken to a password reset page. This is where they must enter a new password and retype it to confirm.
- Finally users must click on confirm to finish the process.
To get more info on Gmail password reset, users must feel free to contact the customer service team of Gmail. Once the email account password is reset, users might face other issues with their email account. To make email account work perfectly in every way users must avail their remote assistance which is provided round the clock and at pocket friendly rates. Without a shadow of a doubt, giving them a call for Gmail password recovery is the most convenient option but users also have the option to post their questions on the online forums.