MS Office provides full screen view support and to make the experience closer to Windows experience ribbons are redesigned entirely. It is easy to share documents and using the share menu at the top the app one can share files & links. Now user can have threaded conversations within comments in Word & PowerPoint. Microsoft has also added OneNote function for the MAC users and it has formatting palettes.
Now there are common issues also faced while accessing MS Office Technical Support Once such common problem is of installation. There can be other issues in accessing the app for some particular function not working in the app. Most of the issues can be resolved easily with a simple restart. If the user is not able to fix MS Office then uninstall the program once and again re-install it. If required user can also dial the MS Office customer service number and reach out for help.
Follow the steps to fix the MS Office issues –
- Uninstall the MS Office application from the system.
- Now visit the Microsoft website and sign in using the login credentials. If the user is not registered then it is recommended to create a new Microsoft account.
- Go to My Office Account and click Install.
- Now the application will be automatically installed in the system with all the features.
While installing MS Office user might get the error of ‘KERNEL32.dll’. This error is displayed when the Office version doesn’t support the latest version of Windows. Check whether your system meets the minimum requirement or not. Contact MS Office customer Service if the user is not able to get rid of the error. Support expert will remotely provide troubleshooting steps to fix the concern.
Some of the known issues that the user might face in the Windows 10 system with MS Office –
- Not able to find the Office after system upgrade.
- Upgrading issue of Windows 10 which include Office 365.
- Not able to print after upgrading to Windows 10.
- Not able to get or use the licensing or product activation.
- After Windows 10 upgrade, app is displayed in varying sizes.
For best solution of the MS Office issues with Windows contact dial MS Office Tech Support Number. Support professionals deal with the problem experts and provides quick fix solution. Support team is available 24*7 and so user can reach out at any time.