Philippines airline is one of the popular airlines of the Philippines. It has it’s headquarter in Pasay, Philippines. The fleet size of the airline is 97. It also has frequent flyer program that is Mabuhay miles. This airline is a five star airline. It is the first and oldest airline of the Asia. It is equipped with all the facilities and amenities. It makes our travel more comfortable and safe. If you have any doubt, you can even talk to Philippine airlines live person; he will provide you better customer assistance.
It has better services and policies for its passengers. It has introduced the cancellation policy and refund policy. Before knowing about how to cancel the ticket, you should be aware about the cancelation and refund policy. If you want to cancel the ticket, you should go read below steps.
Philippine Airlines Cancellation Policy
You are provided with easy and simple Philippine airlines cancellation policy. Here are some points of the cancellation policy.
- Online cancellation is not allowed on the Philippine airline.
- If you have booked the ticket online or air service centre then only it can be cancelled.
- The passengers will be charged with the cancellation fee based on fare type.
- Take care that you cancel your ticket before 7 days of the flight departure.
- You should have travel insurance with you to avoid any additional cancellation charges.
- Penalty will not be there if you cancel your flight in free risk period.
Philippine Airlines Refund Policy
- The refund will be provided to the passengers whose tickets are unused.
- You are eligible for a refund if you cancel your ticket within 24 hours of booking.
- The refund amount will depend on the type of ticket you purchased.
- You will not get any refund if you have non-refundable tickets.
- You will get a refund if you have refundable tickets.
- The refund for the cancellation will be given on the original form of the payment.
- The infant of 2 years old will get full refund on the cancellation.
- To get a refund, you need to bring valid voter ID card, signed valid ID and many more.
These are the points of cancellation and refund policy. It has provided the favorable Philippine airlines refund policy so that the passengers can get the refund easily. Get better customer assistance and it will provide you easy and precise solutions. You can also go to the help desk and clear your doubts. I hope this information helped you in some way.